More Japanese wieners
Following up on my previous post, here are some more recipes that use wiener sausages on Cookpad:
- Wiener caterpillars - oddly cute
- Chorizo style wieners…basically wieners sauteed with a bit of ground chili pepper. You might ask why…I guess because chorizo is much more expensive?
- Breaded and deep fried chikuwa stuffed with wieners - fish paste and meat paste combined!
- How to cut wieners into cute shapes - a heart, bunnies, fish… Another wiener cutting tutorial.
- “Napolitan” - spaghetti sauteed with vegetables and cut up wieners - a Japanese-Spaghetti-Western classic. Another recipe.
- Wiener rolls (the recipe calls them ‘sausage Danish’) - basically sausage rolls, but with, um, wieners.
- Hot dog style wieners…wieners cut to look like hot dogs, but with no bread…
- Curry flavored wiener rice bowl (don) - recommended by the author for kids.
- Umeboshi and wiener onigiri. Interesting combination of flavors.
- A cream stew with wieners - this one is even made in a rice cooker.
- Okonomiyaki style cabbage and wieners.
- Wiener and spinach quiche
- Little wheat shaped breads stuffed with frankfurter. The original title is “sausage epi”. The recipe specifies French Bread Flour. And to that you add franks. I don’t know.